Values & Priorities
- Equality: we support and promote gender equality.
- Respect: we respect one another, & the strength of rural Australia.
- Solidarity: we support and lift up other women and girls.
- Inclusion: we are inclusive and respectful of all people, cultures, religions and backgrounds.
- Excellence: we aspire and encourage you to be the best version of yourself.
Our Strategic Priorities:
- Empower Future Leaders: To empower young rural women (between 13-18) living in regional, rural and remote Australia to pursue leadership opportunities at school and within their community, by providing skill-building, networking and education opportunities, and by inspiring self-belief.
- Gender Equality: To actively work to achieve gender equality, by increasing youth discourse and awareness about gender equality issues in rural Australia, and by targeting our programs to improve gender equality outcomes.
- Mentorship: To facilitate and offer mentorship and sponsorship opportunities to young rural women to build their skills, networks and capacities.
- Opportunities: To build career networks, increase self-belief and provide ‘resume booster’ opportunities for rural and remote girls.
- Politics, Primary Industries and Executive: To encourage more young rural women to participate pursue careers in local, state and federal politics or aim for leadership roles in their chosen field, whether it be primary industries, business, education or another.